What are the symptoms of corona disease:
Its symptoms are similar to the flu. As a result of infection, problems like lin, cold, shortness of breath, runny nose and sore throat arise. This virus spreads from one person to another. Therefore, it is being taken very carefully. In some cases corona virus can also be fatal. Especially older people and those who already have asthma, diabetes and heart disease.
What are the preventive measures of corona virus:
The Ministry of Health has issued guidelines to prevent corona virus. According to them, hands should be washed with soap. Alcohol based hand rub can also be used. Keep your nose and mouth covered with handkerchief or tissue paper while coughing and peeling. Keep distance from people who have cold and flu symptoms. Avoid the consumption of eggs and meat. Avoid contact with wild animals.
Few steps of the World Health Organization (WHO) The World Health Organization has given few easy steps, with the help of which the corona virus can be prevented from spreading and also its infection can be avoided like:
Government of India also issued advisory:
The Government of India has also asked to inform the Health Center immediately on getting symptoms of Corona virus. A 24-hour control room has been prepared by the Health Ministry.
Most affected in China and Italy:
In China, this virus has had a huge impact. China’s economy has suffered the most. China’s economy is already in a state of lethargy. About 18 years ago there was a similar threat from the SARS virus. In 2002-03, more than 700 people died due to SARS all over the world. In Italy too, there have been more than 800 deaths so far.
Corona is 900 times smaller than human hair:
Do you know that Corona virus ie Corona virus disease (COVID-19) is a very subtle but effective virus. The corona virus is 900 times smaller than human hair. In size, this small virus has scared the whole world. Its fear is visible worldwide.
How to avoid corona virus
- The corona virus is no longer spreading in China as fast as it is spreading in other countries of the world.
- The virus named Kovid 19 has so far spread to more than 70 countries.
- There have been many cases of this in Delhi and Telangana in India.
- The number of confirmed cases in India has increased to 28 after a group of tourists from Italy were infected with Corona.
- Due to the increasing risk of corona infection, caution is needed to prevent it from spreading.
- There is a different uneasiness among the people of Delhi-NCR.
- There is a shortage of masks and sanitizers in medical stores, as people are increasingly running to buy them.
- Based on information received from the World Health Organization, Public Health England and the National Health Service (NHS), we are telling you ways to prevent corona virus.
- Be it screening of passengers at the airport or screening of people in the lab, the government has made several preparations to deal with the corona virus.
- Apart from this, to avoid any kind of rumor, some instructions have been issued to protect ourselves, which can be dealt with by corona virus.
YOU HAVE TO WATCH IS VIDEO
FOR THE CORONA
Who should wear a mask?
- If you are healthy, you do not need a mask.
- If you are taking care of someone infected with the corona virus, then you have to wear a mask.
- People who have fever, phlegm or breathlessness should wear masks and immediately go to the doctor.
What is the way to wear a mask?
- Masks should not be front-handed. If you get your hands, then hands should be washed immediately.
- Masks should be worn in such a way that your nose, mouth and part of beard are covered.
- Even while removing the mask, the mask or the lace of the mask should be removed by touching it, not touching the mask. Masks should be changed everyday.
Measures to reduce the risk of corona?
- Viruses similar to corona are spread through drops falling from cough and sneeze.
- Wash your hands well Cover your mouth while coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching the eyes, nose and mouth if the hands are not clean.
Symptoms of corona virus (Covide-19)
- first have a fever. After this, there is a dry cough and then after a week, there is trouble in breathing.
- These symptoms do not always mean that you have corona virus infection.
- In severe cases of corona virus, pneumonia, excessive breathing difficulties, kidney failure and even death can occur.
- The risk can be serious in the case of older people and people who already have a disease (eg asthma, diabetes, heart disease).
How to prevent corona infection from spreading?
- If you have come from an infected area or have been in contact with an infected person, then you can be advised to stay alone.
- Stay at home, do not go to office, school or public places Do not travel by public vehicles like bus, train, auto or taxi Do not call guests at home.
- Ask for someone else’s household item. If you are living with more people then be more cautious.
- Stay in a separate room and clean the shared kitchen and bathroom continuously. Keep doing this for 14 days so that the risk of infection can be reduced.
- No such evidence has been found that the corona virus is spread through parcels, baits or food.
- Viruses such as the corona virus cannot survive outside the body for much longer.
When the corona virus infection occurs?
- There is no cure for corona at this time, but medicines that reduce symptoms of the disease can be given.
- Until you get well, you should be different from others. Work is underway to develop a vaccine to treat the corona .
- By the end of this year, it will be tested on humans. Some hospitals are also testing anti-viral medicine.