L IC AAO: The full form of LIC AAO ( LIC AAO Application Form ) is Life Insurance Corporation Assistant Administrative Officer. It is a national level examination for the recruitment of officers to various posts. It is conducted once a year to recruit aspiring candidates to various posts. The examination is conducted in two languages English and Hindi. The recruitment process has three stages. The first stage is Prelims which will have objective type multiple-choice based questions. The second stage is Mains which will have Descriptive type questions. Third and final stage is the personal interview.
About Life Insurance Corporation: Life Insurance Corporation of India or LIC India is a public sector insurance and investment company with more than 3000 offices and INR 16 Lakh Crore managed assets. Constituted by an Act of Parliament, it is headquartered at Mumbai, India. It was established on 1st September 1956 with the sole purpose of providing insurance to every citizen of India. It now employs nearly 1,14,000 employees and has 6 subsidiaries including IDBI Bank. LIC (Life Insurance Corporation of India) is an autonomous body which conducts this exam.
All aspirants must satisfy all the framed LIC AAO Exam eligibility criteria before proceeding to the Application Form.
LIC AAO Application Form
- For filling the LIC AAO Application Form, candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.licindia.com.
- Candidates must have their photo and signature scanned before they proceed for LIC AAO Application Form.
- The online application will be submitted in two parts i.e. Part1 & Part 2.
- In part 1 of LIC online application form, all aspirants will have to submit their details such as their name, parents’ name, date of birth, educational qualification, nationality, class of the community, contact details etc.
- In part 2 of the application form, candidates will be asked to submit their scanned photo and signature along with the payment of application fee.
- After making the payment of the online application fee, the application form will be submitted.
- Before filling the application form one must check the LIC AAO Eligibility.
LIC AAO Application Form Guidelines
Before applying a candidate should have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications. The specs are mentioned below.
- The photograph must be a recent passport size colour photo. One must Make sure that the picture is taken against a light-coloured, preferably white background.
- If one has to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye”
- If you wear spectacles then, ensure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen. Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is acceptable only if it does not cover the candidate’s face. Dimensions must be 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 20kb–50 kb.
- If the photo is not uploaded at the place of Photo, the LIC AAO Application Form will be rejected/denied. LIC will not be held responsible for the occurrence of such cases.
- All applicants should also ensure that the photo is uploaded at the place of photo and signature at the appropriate place. Candidate must ensure that Photo to be uploaded is of the required size and the face should be clearly visible. The applicant has to sign on a white paper with Black Ink pen.
Details Regarding Thumb impression
- All applicants have to put their left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. Each applicant has to write a declaration statement in English clearly on a white paper with black ink. The signature, left thumb impression and the handwritten declaration should belong to the applicant only.
- If the Applicant’s signature on the Call letter, signed at the time of LIC AAO Examination, does not match the signature uploaded, the applicant will be disqualified. Signature / Handwritten declaration must not be in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Signature image in .jpg format. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred). Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
Left thumb impression:
- The applicant has to put his/her left thumb impression on a white paper with black or blue ink. File type: jpg / jpeg. Dimensions must be 240 x 240 pixels in 200 DPI (Preferred for required quality) i.e 3 cm * 3 cm (Width * Height). File Size: 20 KB – 50 KB.
- The handwritten document must be as expected and the file must be between 50 KB-100KB. It must not be in capital letters. The format of the file must be in .jpeg or .jpg.
LIC AAO Application Form Fee
- General Candidates: INR 600/- + Transaction Cost
- Reserved Candidates: INR 100/- + Transaction Cost
LIC AAO Application Form – Scanning the documents
- One has to keep the scanner resolution at 200 dpi (dots per inch). Set Colour to True Colour
- Crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the left thumb impression/handwritten declaration, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size mentioned above.
- Image dimensions must be checked, it can be done by listing the folder files or moving the mouse over the file image icon. Those aspirants using MS Windows/MSOffice can easily obtain documents in .jpeg format by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager.
- Scanned documents in any format can be saved in .jpg / .jpeg format by using the ‘Save As’ option in the File menu. Size can be adjusted by using crop and resize option available.
Procedure for Uploading the documents for LIC AAO
- While filling in the LIC AAO Application Form all aspirants will be provided with separate links for uploading left thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Click on that respective link and select “Upload left thumb impression/handwritten declaration”.Browse and Select the location where the Scanned left thumb impression/handwritten declaration file has been saved.
- Select the file by clicking on it
- Click the ‘Open/Upload’ button Your LIC AAO Application will not be registered unless you upload your left thumb impression and handwritten declaration as specified.
- Preview option of the uploaded image will help one to see the quality of the image. In the case of unclear/smudged images, the same may be re-uploaded to the expected clarity /quality.