A bout SSC FCI: SSC FCI stands ( SSC FCI How to ApplySSC FCI How to Apply ) for Staff Selection Commission Food Corporation of India. The Food Corporation of India (FCI) is a government organization that is responsible for the supply of food grains all over the country. The Staff Selection Commission conducts a national level recruitment exam to recruit aspiring candidates into various posts of various departments under the Government of India.
Like any other government department, in Food Corporation India (FCI) also, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is in charge of recruiting the staffs. The candidates who got selected through the FCI Recruitment will not have the status of Central Government Civilian Employee but they will be a full-time employee of FCI and governed by rules, conditions of FCI. The exam is conducted at two phases followed by document verification. There is no interview round involved in the selection procedure . ( SSC FCI How to Apply SSC FCI How to Apply )
SSC FCI Exam Application Form Details
- Candidates are required to submit the SSC FCI application form through online or offline mode. SSC FCI exam online application form will be available on the official website.
- Candidates can apply only in one zone and only for any one of the postcodes A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, and I (within the zone).
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 600 against SSC FCI application fee.
- Candidates can submit fee through SBI Challan/Net banking and Debit/Credit Card. SC/ST/PH and female candidates are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
SSC FCI Exam Application Form – Offline Submission
- The candidates have to log on to the official website of the organization that is http://www.fci.gov.in.
- Now on the home page, you need to choose the “all news” tab that is available at the bottom of the page on the right side.
- Then you will navigate to the next page, now select the appropriate link.
- After that, a PDF will appear on the page.
- Then you need to download the SSC FCI exam application form in the form of a PDF file.
- Fill the form carefully with all the necessary information and details required in it.
- Attach all documents like Date of Birth proof, Passport Size photograph (2), Educational Certificates, Character certificate, etc. with the application form.
- Check the form once again, then wrap it in an envelope.
- At last, send it to the address mentioned below :
OST BOX No. 9711, Plot No. 02, Karmayog Building, Karter Road No. 03, Borivali East, Mumbai – 400066
SSC FCI Exam Application Form – Download Procedure
- Step 1: SSC FCI apply online for the application process.
- Step 2: Download the SSC FCI notification and read the requirements carefully
- Step 3: Click on the “Apply Online” link once the facility is available.
- Step 4: Now Fill the online SSC FCI application form with correct and true information.
- Step 5: Upload relevant documents/certificates and upload images.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee.
- Step 7: Once you’ve checked the application form, click on the “Submit” button.
- Step 6: Take a print out of the application form for future use.
SSC FCI Exam Application Process – Guidelines
- Mode: SSC FCI application form is only available online.
- No.of applications: One candidate can submit a form only once.
- Application fee:
- Candidates may pay the application fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only through State Bank of India (SBI) either in the form of a Challan or net banking.
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen and PH candidates and women candidates are exempt from paying the application fee.
- All necessary certificates and documents must be submitted to support the category and SSC FCI eligibility criteria the candidate falls under.
- Eligibility for application:
- Documents: Documents do not have to be sent to the SSC along with the application. Therefore, the candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she is eligible for the post(s) for which option is exercised and that they possess the required qualifications.
- Options: Candidates should carefully fill in the options in the application, keeping the fulfillment of eligibility conditions, educational qualification, etc. prescribed for the posts in mind. Once options are chosen it cannot be changed under any circumstance.
- Cancellation of application
- The information provided in the application form should be correct and true. False information will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- Scrutiny of documents will be undertaken at the time of the Computer Proficiency Test.